Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Checking In

Sorry for the lack of posts in the last couple days. My spring semester has started, and it looks like my courseload is going to be brutal. So far some assignments I know I'll have to complete this semester include a ten page policy paper for my American Public Policy class, a ten page SINGLE SPACED (single spaced, are you kidding me?) paper for my Science v. Religion class, five two page single spaced essays for Spanish, and half a dozen briefs a week on Supreme court cases for my Constitutional Law Class.

And I haven't even started my Honors Leadership Seminar yet, so God knows what I'll have to do for that...

And that's just my course work. I'm working with SPIN@UMBC (Student Political Involvement Network) to get a bill about tuition at public colleges passed in Annapolis. I also have to try and raise money for the college republicans. And if all that isn't enough, I have people from four different political campaigns knocking on my door to get me to help them out.

And since the academics and political activities above are all very important, and carry the potential to get me a job one day, my blog is probably gonna get the short end of the stick as far as attention goes. I'll still post when I can, hopefully a couple times a week, but don't expect daily updates and commentary on every single political crises of the day. I will be posting my reaction to the State of the Union either tonight or tomorrow, though.

Anyway, I think that's about it for now.

Except, one more thing I feel the need to say.

Booyah!

2 Comments:

At 8:51 PM, Blogger RightWingRocker said...

It's ok doll ...

We still love you.

Try not to be a stranger.

RWR

 
At 10:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

booya in deed. i bet you will never figure out who this is. heheheheheee. it will haunt you for ever....forever. forEEEver. hehehe:)

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home